or Connect

Posts by jhuttster

Better include the Nordica Enforcer...skis like a 98mm wide GS race carver with some rocker thrown in...how can you wrong
Hi    New owner of CityLeague here. Might be fun for all of us to "knock-off" the Nastar Nationals with the "Beer League Nationals".  Love to talk with all of you other league directors about this. Could be an absolute hoot...and an advertsiing bonanza   Contact me at      Jack Hutt  |  City League Team Ski Racing racemeister@cityleague.com 206 226-3211 www.cityleague.com   |   Facebook  
Marker gets a bad rap...I've ski raced for 38 years most all of them in Marker and I have no zippers in my knees or broken bones to boast about. Never pre-released in my life on a Marker...did once in a Tyrolia 390RD going about 65mph on some downhills as I crested a knoll-there's no feeling in the world like being 10 feet off the ground at that speed...on 1 ski. I probably should've broken something then. Anyway, I'll never ski on anything else
We're a Nordica family...what can I say, we just like em  
Hey Max   I have a pair of Nordica Dobermann GSR's in 176cm with Marker 14.0's on them. From 07-08 model year. They have maybe 20 races on them. Bases are perfect, few minor top sheet necks. Super fast and easy to ski....$250 shipped to you. I have pics if you need them
$225 for SLR's shipped to seattle?    Thanks Jack
I have a pair of Nordica Dobermann GSR's in 176cm with Marker 14.0's on them. From 07-08 model year. They have maybe 20 races on them. Bases are perfect, few minor top sheet necks. Super fast and easy to ski....$250 shipped to you. I have pics if you need them
I'll get some to you tomorrow. I'm thinking 05 model...I'll clarify tomorrow   Thanks Jack
My pet peeve has to do with just about every ski area I've ever been to. They all cry about the lack of growth in skiing and yet don't do anything to promote skiing to kids and families. An adult ticket is $62 and if you're 13 yrs old you're apparently an adult-That's ridiculous, maybe we should let them vote too. BTW if you're only 12 well then you get a hefty discount of $15 and only have to pay $47. Then they let the Super Seniors who have all the damn money and been...
I have a pair of 185cm Fischer WorldCup RC 112/66/97 with a 18m sidecut. They have Marker 9.2 binders on top of the Fischer plate. They have had 1 stone grind in their lifetime and a total of maybe 35 days on them. There are no dings, base/edge damage what so ever, you won't be disappointed in these. $250 shipped to you.   Jack