or Connect

Posts by mdf

^^I would agree with you about Taos. It is just true beginner terrain that is missing.
I think you need an electric toothbrush for that.
I've only skied Smuggs once, but I was impressed with the terrain.On the history side, it is sort of a living museum.  One bunny hill lift, one short slow lift, and one long slow lift.  An extremely realistic recreation of the early days of New England skiing.
A whole thread of pictures from last year's Gathering there. http://www.epicski.com/t/133137/sitrep-2015-epicski-gathering-in-jackson-hole I took some, Jamesj took some, a lot of other people took some. ..
I'd be interested in one day, focusing on skiing chutes with better flow.  (I tend to freeze up and resort to hop turns when it isn't really that narrow.)
If I dust off my 40 year old high school French, can I have a slice of pie?
 In the Avengers Hawkeye has lots of specialty arrows. My windsurfer sail quiver is a 9.5 and a 7 (plus a 3.5 kids/teaching sail, not strong enough for conditions where a grown up would use a sail  that small.).I bought the 9.5 last year.  It's my first cammed sail, and I like it a lot (North S-type).  They discontinued it -- biggest now is 8.8.(The sizes are square meters for those not involved.) These are grossly oversized sails by the standards of places that get real...
Looking from Bearskin Neck in Rockport MA.
A few hours ago at the Lobster Pool in Rockport MA.