or Connect

Posts by soulskier

Here's an interview I recently did with RettyYeti on the Mountain Rider's Alliance.   https://www.reddyyeti.com/blog/mountain-riders-alliance   Some of you might find it interesting, or not. 
Here's an article that explains a little more behind the Mountain Playground Group   Little Ski Areas Working Together to Find Solutions to Big Business
Here are the current participating ski areas. We hope to add more shortly.    Arctic Valley, AK Bald Mountain, Idaho Beartooth Basin, MT/WY Elk Ridge, AZ Hurricane Ridge, WA Mt Abram, ME Mt Timothy, BC Phoenix Mountain, BC Snow King Mountain, WY
We have launch season two of the Mountain Playground Group with 9 ski areas, including 2 in British Columbia, 1 in Alaska and 5 in the lower forty-eight.    Click here to visit the new, fancy website   For $29, you can purchase a card to get exclusive discounts at all of our participating ski areas plus 20+ brand partners. These Mountain Playground Cards make an excellent stocking stuffer. 
Interview with Signal de La Grave’s Joost van Zundert
I'm not sure if this is in the correct forum to post in but.....   Last season, Mountain Rider's Alliance launched the Mountain Playground Group, a solutions-based initiative to assist community and independent ski areas to be more successful and sustainable by working together.    In year one, we had 8 ski areas and are looking for another 5-7 to join this season. We have lots of great stuff plan including a more robust joint media campaign. Here's a recent article on...
Here's my follow up interview with Howard Katkov. In just 6 weeks, they have raised received over $4.5 Million in pledges.    Interview with Red Mountain Owner Howard Katkov, October 12, 2016
We conducted an interview with the soon-to-be-new owner of Magic Mountain, Vermont. 
If you haven't heard, Red Mountain, BC has just launched the world's first Crowdfunding for Equity Campaign. Here''s my interview with the owner.   Fight the Man. Own the Mountain: Interview with Red Mountain’s Howard Katkov
You can also use the arrows to page forward or back. Thanks for your interest.