Related Forum Threads
- SELLER AND BUYER FEEDBACK ON EPICSKI Last post on 10/2/11 at 7:03am in Gear Swap - Buy & Sell Gear
- What's NEW at EpicSki! Last post on 4/29/11 at 6:19am in Community Discussions & Forum News
- How to CONTROL Epicski Last post on 4/2/11 at 8:29am in Community Discussions & Forum News
- how do we attach pics etc to posts Last post on 8/24/10 at 9:02am in Site Suggestions (and Compliments)
- I miss being able to see who is online... Last post on 8/4/09 at 11:37am in Site Suggestions (and Compliments)
How To Use Galleries
Edited on 5/2/12
- Community Calendar TutorialEdited on 10/7/11
- Social Groups On EpicskiEdited on 5/15/11
- Epicski Article Tutorial
- topicSite Tutorials
Alphabetical Article List
How To Show Stuff Off In Your Signature
Want To Show Your Stuff?
The best way to show off any of your contributions, from photo albums to reviews, is to put it in your signature. This way everyone reading your posts can see your awesome stuff. This walk-through will show you how to set up your signature.
First you will need to go to your profile page which you can access by clicking your username in the top right corner of the screen.
Then scroll all the way down to the bottom until you see the "Your Forum Signature" Heading. To edit your signature click the "Edit Signature Text" link shown here.
This will pull up the area to edit and add all sorts of cool stuff.
Adding An Album
Click the first "Show off stuff in your signature" box. Then select the album you want to highlight. In this case I chose "Sweet Ski Shots"
Adding A List
You can also add Lists to your signature. A list is a compilation of stuff you own, love, want to own and love, or any other things you can think of to group a bunch of products and items together that you want to show other people. If you have never created a list, you can create one just below this section in your profile page, or directly from any product page. I am adding the list "Some stuff that fell off a truck." You can also see below the preview for the album I added in the previous step with the option to remove it.
Adding A Product Review You Wrote
You can also show people reviews that you wrote so that people will be able to access them more easily and leave you comments. Same process as above. I am adding here the review "I can't get enough of this ski!" This will show the image that is related to the product we reviewed
Editing Signature Text
You can also add some text to your Signature up to 300 characters. Please do not add outbound links to this signature as it will be moderated and is only acceptable for paying sponsors.
Your Final Signature
After these easy additions, your signature on any post will be updated (including all the posts you made in the past!) with the new signature showing off your favorite gear, reviews, and pics.
Can't wait to see what you do to customize your signature!
- Community Calendar Tutorial
- › 2014 Gathering: Mammoth, Dates: TBA 1 minute ago
- › One Legged Blind Balance Test 1 minute ago
- › How would you define an intermediate or advanced skiier? 2 minutes ago
- › Recommend a Kiwi some fields in Japan for Winter 13/14 8 minutes ago
- › B*tch about Spring coming thread 18 minutes ago
- › How do you teach femur rotation? 21 minutes ago
- › Are REI and BC.com killing the snowsports industry? 32 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 37 minutes ago
- › Do Ski Racers Cheat? 43 minutes ago
- › Ever forgot your season pass at home? 47 minutes ago
- › UClear HBC220 Snow Bluetooth by GoldMember
- › Red Mountain Resort by Fritzski
- › 2011 Volkl Racetiger GS World Cup Ski by Nick Z Taos
- › 2007 Volkl AC40 Ski by Nick Z Taos
- › Snow Summit by mustski
- › Silverton Mountain by Fritzski
- › Kitzbühel by RichardW1995
- › Mt. Bachelor by Fritzski
- › 2012 FlyLow Gear Chemical M Pant by Fritzski
- › 2012 FlyLow Gear Higgins M Jacket by Fritzski
- › Taos Grades High in Geography by nolo
- › Great Glades Almighty! by nolo
- › Ski Racing Basics by nolo
- › Portillo: Open Your Mind to the Full Chilean... by nolo
- › Join EpicSki and Get Into Skiing! by Laurel Hill Crazie
- › Innovations in Design at the 2013 SIA SNOW Show by nolo
- › 2014 Rossignol Soul 7 Skis Review by mmckay
- › Tornik, Serbia by Ledeni Finac
- › Hot Dog...Return of Bobbie Burns and The Ski by Philpug
- › What's New with the Fischer Vacuum Boot... by nolo