Related Forum Threads
- Enter the Opedix "Show Us Your Tights" Contest HERE!!! Last post on 2/12/13 at 4:53pm in EpicSki Auctions and Online Special Events
- Enter the Sierra Trading Post MY FAVORITE GEAR Contest Here!!! Last post on 12/19/12 at 4:46am in EpicSki Auctions and Online Special Events
- The EpicSki & Mountain Collective RULE THEM ALL Facebook Sweepstakes Last post on 11/20/12 at 9:19am in General Skiing Discussion
- Sierra Trading Post Damaged Goods Contest! Last post on 4/19/12 at 3:10pm in EpicSki Auctions and Online Special Events
- Congratulations Lange/Dynastar Contest Winner! Last post on 7/6/12 at 1:23pm in General Skiing Discussion
- topicEpicski Contests
Alphabetical Article List
Epicski Contest Official Rules
EpicSki.com Contest Official Rules
EpicSki.com's contests are open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada, age 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and members of their immediate families and households of EpicSki Academy, EpicSki.com, Huddler.com, their subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and anyone involved in the production, development or handling of any Contest are not eligible. Void in Puerto Rico, Quebec Province and where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
How to Enter
Unless otherwise specified, all contests begin at 12:01 am Pacific Time ("PST" or “PDT” as appropriate) on the starting date published and end at 11:59 pm Pacific Time on the ending date published.
Entries must comply with the contest requirements as stated in the Official Contest Thread.
Entries must be the sole original work of the contestant.
Entries must be produced in English.
Entries may not knowingly contain, as determined by EpicSki, in their sole and absolute discretion, any content that:
- is unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; obscene or offensive;
- contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including lyrics, music, and other works of art);
- communicates messages or images inconsistent with EpicSki or Sponsor goals;
- violates any law.
We reserve the right to modify or reject any entry, in our sole and absolute discretion, that we determine does not meet the above criteria.
Use of Entries
Sponsors do not claim any license or copyrights to entries submitted in a Contest. However, by submitting an entry, Entrant is granting to EpicSki an irrevocable, royalty free, fully paid up, worldwide license to use, review, assess, and otherwise analyze the entry and all its content in connection with the Contest. Also by entering, you're giving the Sponsor permission to feature your entry and any associated materials, and any medium including, but not limited to, website, television, radio and/or printed materials to promote the Contest and Sponsor's products. You will not receive any compensation or credit for use of your entry, other than what is described in these Official Rules.
Conditions of Participation
Entrants must have valid e-mail address and it is entrant's responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in e-mail address. Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or illegible entries or Internet technical, hardware, software, telephone, or transmission failures of any kind, which may limit a person's ability to enter the Contest. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for any injury or damage to entrants' or any other person's computer related to or resulting from entering or downloading any materials in the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend advertising the Contest on the Internet should a computer virus, unauthorized intervention or other cause corrupt the integrity or proper conduct of the promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant found to be disrupting the operation of the Contest or its web site. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest.
Some contests will stipulate that only EpicSki Supporters can win. Other than that, there is no direct cost to participate in contests and no purchase is necessary.
Prizes will vary according to each contest. Prizes cannot be redeemed for their equivalent cash value.
Notification; Provision of Phone Number, Address
Winners will be notified via email within 48 hours following the completion of the contest. If an entrant cannot be reached by email within ten (10) business days of the first attempt to notify them, the prize(s) may be forfeited and the next successful entrant will receive said prize(s).
Delivery of Prizes
Prizes will be sent by the most reasonable means. All mailing or shipping costs will be borne by Sponsor. The Sponsor shall not be responsible for misdelivery of any documents and/or prizes provided that the Sponsor addresses the documents and/or prizes to the address provided by the winner.
Announcement of Winners
Sponsor will announce the winners and post their EpicSki.com user names on the web site and/or in a newsletter following the completion of the Contest.
Limitation of Remedies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE SPONSOR OR AFFILIATED ENTITIES OR ITS SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS OR HARM TO BUSINESS OR REPUTATION, ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST, POSTING ON OR ACCESS AND/OR DOWNLOAD OF ANY MATERIALS OR INFORMATION FROM ANY WEB SITE OWNED, OPERATED OR CONTROLLED BY THE SPONSOR OR AFFILIATED ENTITIES, OR ACCEPTANCE OR USAGE OF A PAYMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DAMAGES FOR BODILY OR PERSONAL INJURY, EVEN IF THE SPONSOR OR ANY AFFILIATED ENTITES, THEIR SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSS. THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF SPONSOR ARISING OUT OF ANY KIND OF CLAIM (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) SHALL NOT EXCEED $1.00. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Any dispute that may arise hereunder, if not settled by the parties directly or through alternate dispute resolution, shall be brought solely in the appropriate state or federal court sitting in Montana, and participants consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue thereof.
- › heartcarving - a new way to ski 6 minutes ago
- › Who taught you how to ski? 10 minutes ago
- › Colorado Wildfires - 2013 30 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking, right now? 30 minutes ago
- › Who Is Still Skiing and Where? 56 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › SHORT, REALLY WATERPROOF shell pants 1 hour, 43 minutes ago
- › More Retro memories???? 1 hour, 56 minutes ago
- › Reasons to Ski Australia 1 hour, 58 minutes ago
- › Recent Total Hip Replacement 1 hour, 58 minutes ago
- › 2013 Nordica Helldorado by lrn2swim
- › UClear HBC220 Snow Bluetooth by 4ster
- › 2013 Dalbello Scorpion SR130 by AlbuquerqueDan
- › Sun Valley Resort by ketchumid
- › Thredbo Ski Resort by veteran
- › Red Mountain Resort by Fritzski
- › 2011 Volkl Racetiger GS World Cup Ski by Nick Z Taos
- › 2007 Volkl AC40 Ski by Nick Z Taos
- › Snow Summit by mustski
- › Silverton Mountain by Fritzski
- › Colorado Spring Skiing: Don't Fear the... by nolo
- › GORE-TEX 101 by Fritzski
- › Mad River Glen: True Believers by nolo
- › In Praise of the Anti-Resorts by nolo
- › Taos Grades High in Geography by nolo
- › Great Glades Almighty! by nolo
- › Ski Racing Basics by nolo
- › Portillo: Open Your Mind to the Full Chilean... by nolo
- › Join EpicSki and Get Into Skiing! by Laurel Hill Crazie
- › Innovations in Design at the 2013 SIA SNOW Show by nolo