Related Forum Threads
- Introduction plus a question to all you skiers! Last post on 1/12/12 at 3:22am in General Skiing Discussion
- What's an EpicSki? Last post on 1/12/12 at 6:06pm in Community Discussions & Forum News
- SELLER AND BUYER FEEDBACK ON EPICSKI Last post on 10/2/11 at 7:03am in Gear Swap - Buy & Sell Gear
- EpicSki Logo & Graphic History Last post on 12/1/07 at 5:13pm in Community Discussions & Forum News
Epicski About Us
EpicSki.com, the online home for dedicated skiers, is the leading Internet resource for ski information and community discussion.
Our community members post questions, answers, thoughts, comments, suggestions, and so forth, on a galaxy of ski-related topics. We are a lively, open source of ski-related content that attracts articulate skiers from a variety of backgrounds, nationalities and involvement—all united in our passion for skiing and our interest in everything about skiing. Our diverse community makes EpicSki the discerning skier’s complete source of insider information about the sport. Additionally, for Supporters, wethere are lively discussions on a wide variety of non-skiing topics ongoing in EpicSki's "Supporter's Lounge."
EpicSki members and supporters get together at the official Annual EpicSki Gathering of the Barking Bears and at various slightly less organized Gatherings around the country, all planned and organized in the Getting Together, Gatherings, and Let's Go forum. EpicSki members have been calling themselves Barking Bears since the early days of the late '90s. No one will confess to naming us the Barking Bears, let alone explain what it means, but the name has (affectionately) stuck!
The great thing about EpicSki is this: if you ask any ski-related question, within a few hours you'll usually have a number of great responses. Another great thing is this: our members can announce their plans to visit any ski area in the United States and Canada and been assured that knowledgeable local Bears will offer information about the best places to stay, dine, and so on--and some will even meet them on the hill to give an Insider's Tour of the ski area!
In summary, EpicSki.com is an eclectic community of ski enthusiasts who enjoy talking about skiing online and frequently meet up to ski and to talk more about skiing in person.
Use of the EpicSki forums is subject to the EpicSki Terms & Conditions.
We hope you’ll enjoy the site enough to join in!
The EpicSki Team
Learn more about EpicSki
- › Reason's to Ski Australia 4 minutes ago
- › Alpine Canada drops ladies speed program for 2013/14 4 minutes ago
- › WTB: AT bindings and skins 10 minutes ago
- › Memorial Day Weekend -- Who's Still Skiing? 11 minutes ago
- › Preview/Review: 2014 Salomon Sth2 Binding Series 18 minutes ago
- › Do Ski Racers Cheat? 26 minutes ago
- › what colour pants???? 30 minutes ago
- › Atomic Affinity Storm vs Blizzard Black Pearl (or other...) 33 minutes ago
- › Pass rates on PSIA level 3 exam? 33 minutes ago
- › How do you teach femur rotation? 39 minutes ago
- › UClear HBC220 Snow Bluetooth by nolo
- › Red Mountain Resort by Fritzski
- › 2011 Volkl Racetiger GS World Cup Ski by Nick Z Taos
- › 2007 Volkl AC40 Ski by Nick Z Taos
- › Snow Summit by mustski
- › Silverton Mountain by Fritzski
- › Kitzbühel by RichardW1995
- › Mt. Bachelor by Fritzski
- › 2012 FlyLow Gear Chemical M Pant by Fritzski
- › 2012 FlyLow Gear Higgins M Jacket by Fritzski
- › Taos Grades High in Geography by nolo
- › Great Glades Almighty! by nolo
- › Ski Racing Basics by nolo
- › Portillo: Open Your Mind to the Full Chilean... by nolo
- › Join EpicSki and Get Into Skiing! by Laurel Hill Crazie
- › Innovations in Design at the 2013 SIA SNOW Show by nolo
- › 2014 Rossignol Soul 7 Skis Review by mmckay
- › Tornik, Serbia by Ledeni Finac
- › Hot Dog...Return of Bobbie Burns and The Ski by Philpug
- › What's New with the Fischer Vacuum Boot... by nolo