Related Forum Threads
- Kicking & Screaming Last post on 4/17/13 at 4:12pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Dilema on buying new boots Last post on 4/11/13 at 9:39pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Best bootfitter in the rockies? Last post on 3/3/13 at 8:03am in Ski Gear Discussion
- A good shop experience Last post on 1/17/13 at 6:26am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Looking to replace my K2 Select 7.9's. Last post on 1/4/13 at 11:11am in Ski Gear Discussion
How To Get Your Boots On And Off
Edited on 2/24/12
- Your Ski Socks DO Make a Difference!Edited on 1/21/12
- MasterfitEdited on 4/25/11
- The Birdcage Boot Experiment By David Macphail
Related Blog Posts
Plastic Gummy Worms - Melting Ski Boot Pebax
Published on 12/10/08 by Wild Snow
Dynafit ZZeus Boot Fit & Performance
Published on 12/4/08 by Wild Snow
Bootomania -- Getting Thermo Liners to Fit for Backcountry Skiing
Published on 12/28/06 by Wild Snow
Bootfitting for Backcountry Skiing
Published on 12/26/05 by Wild Snow
Outdoor Retailer Day 2 -- The Duke, Scarpa and More From the Temple of Gear
Published on 1/27/07 by Wild Snow
Alphabetical Article List
Bootfitter Ask The Boot Guy Forum RulesPosted 03/02/09 • Last updated 04/24/11 • 1224 views
Ask the Boot Guys is an opportunity for members to interact with world class boot fitters, alignment specialists, pedorthists and physicians, specializing in making ski-footwear work with the greatest efficiency and to deal with anatomical issues to maximize skiing performance and comfort. Please respect the following rules:.
- Any member is welcome to post a question.
- Only members of the professional Boot Fitter group may reply to a question.
- The original poster may ask follow-up questions.
- If you are NOT the original poster, or a member of the Boot Fitter user group your reply in a thread here may be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to contribute by Private Message to the OP or Boot Pro and may request that their input be posted in the thread.
If your question is one you want to address to the whole forum for reply, please post it in Ski Gear Discussions.
What Not to Ask in Ask the Boot Guys
Before you post a thread to the boot guys asking some variation of "Which Boot will work for me", or "can you suggest some brands", please stop. The boot guys cannot see your feet over the internet. The recommendation of a boot requires an evaluation of your foot shape, stance and other mysteries of the bootfitting art.
Read the bootfitting FAQ, and Boot Fitting Which Boot Will Work For Me. Ask questions in the gear forum, but please try to keep questions in Ask The Boot Guys focused on specific problems, concerns and performance issues.
The following Wikis may have an answer to your question:
- Your Ski Socks DO Make a Difference!
- › How do you teach femur rotation? 28 seconds ago
- › Lange World Cup 150 review 15 minutes ago
- › What, no hockey fans? 15 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 19 minutes ago
- › WANTED: up to 10 owners of homes/condos in or on the mountain for a... 24 minutes ago
- › Sidecountry does not exist. 26 minutes ago
- › B*tch about Spring coming thread 27 minutes ago
- › Ever forgot your season pass at home? 31 minutes ago
- › MTB Advice 32 minutes ago
- › Excessive quad burn -- form, equipment or both? 33 minutes ago
- › 2011 Volkl Racetiger GS World Cup Ski by Nick Z Taos
- › 2007 Volkl AC40 Ski by Nick Z Taos
- › Snow Summit by mustski
- › Silverton Mountain by Fritzski
- › Kitzbühel by RichardW1995
- › Mt. Bachelor by Fritzski
- › 2012 FlyLow Gear Chemical M Pant by Fritzski
- › 2012 FlyLow Gear Higgins M Jacket by Fritzski
- › Durango Mountain Resort by Nick Z Taos
- › Taos Ski Valley by Nick Z Taos
- › Taos Grades High in Geography by nolo
- › Great Glades Almighty! by nolo
- › Ski Racing Basics by nolo
- › Portillo: Open Your Mind to the Full Chilean... by nolo
- › Join EpicSki and Get Into Skiing! by Laurel Hill Crazie
- › Innovations in Design at the 2013 SIA SNOW Show by nolo
- › 2014 Rossignol Soul 7 Skis Review by mmckay
- › Tornik, Serbia by Ledeni Finac
- › Hot Dog...Return of Bobbie Burns and The Ski by Philpug
- › What's New with the Fischer Vacuum Boot... by nolo